Freelance Moderator - Chappy
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work on a part-time, freelance basis providing customer support and moderating reported abuse across our platform. You will need to be able to work remotely 2 hours a day, 7 days a week. Interviews/training will take place at our Soho office in London.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support via email to our users across web and mobile platforms.
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate actions.
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate issues/feedback to your manager appropriately.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A high level of written and spoken English
- Experience working with the LGBTQ community is desirable
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Committed and able to work independently
- An eye for detail
- Tech savvy
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexible schedule
- Able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- A desire to contribute and become a major part of our global growth